December 2, 2009

Hope you are enjoying the holidays

Well i have had an eventful last couple of days. I have spent some time with Sarah Tveter at my fathers shop in smithfield helping to fix it up, plus taking a care package to my sister in law who has been sick. I picked her up today to take her to the doctor for an appointment. He say that she the flu. So I hope that I don't come down with it myself.
      I just spent  tonight with my kids at the dinner table. I had forgot just how great it feels to sit down and have a good meal with them, just them and me. I have been eating everywhere else but at home this whole week. So it felt really good. Family and friend are so very important to me, not just during the Holidays but every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment