I am so excited to have Christmas this year,because we are going to have Christmas morning at our house just my Husband me and our two girls. We usually have Christmas Eve at my Mom and Dads house and then we end up sleeping over.
This time we are having Christmas Eve at Mom and Dads place.
On Christmas Eve we will open up our PJ's and then have the kids go and put them on then we take pictures of them all. The people who will be over on Christmas Eve is my sister Rachael and her Husband Michael and their 5 kids. Sean and Emily and their two kids. And I think that Lisa my sister in law will be there and her two kids. I also think that my other sister Natalie and her Husband David and thier two kids soon to be three her due date is Jan 2, I am so excited to have a new baby in the family .
This is what our family does ever Christmas Eve,I guess that you could say that it is turned out to be a tradition thru out the years.
HAPPY HOILDAYS
Our lovaly Christmas Tree
The stocking hung above the TV with care.
Aren't they so cute.
Yes they are so CUTE!!!
ReplyDeletePatti sure am glad that you have started this blog, its nice to see all the cute pictures.
ReplyDelete