5 years ago
November 12, 2009
Today I got up at 5:30am so that i could take Keira to the Dentist. They had to put her under because she had a bad experience with my Dentist. So He told us that we should get her a Dentist that specializes in children. She looked so peaceful when i could go in to be there for her when she woke up. She did really good so mommy and her went to the family dollar and got her a cute tea set that she had picked out the day before. It is really cute it is pink with all of the princesses from Disney on it. She loves it she has been playing with it ever since we got home. Savannah stayed home with daddy and had fun helping him clean and do the dishes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a good experience for all . Good thing to because I feared dentists for years because of my childhood experience. I do have one question for you . Does your back ground just change on it's own or do you change it like every day?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad things went well! I know you were worried. And ... I love your new background!! especially since it started snowing today.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad everything went well for her and you!! :) Love
ReplyDeleteHi Patty! I saw your blog on Brooke's and just had to take a peek! I love your blog-your pictures are adorable! You have a beautiful family!!
ReplyDelete